youga gold mine burkina mining company

  • Avesoro Burkina Faso

    The Youga and Balogo Gold Mines are located in the province of Boulgou in Burkina Faso. Youga is located approximately 180km south east of the capital of Ouagadougou, adjacent to the Ghanaian border. The Youga licence contains Reserves comprised of seven open pit deposits and well as a 1.1Mtpa CIL processing facility.

  • Major Mines & Projects Youga Mine

    Feb 28, 2019· On February 29, 2016, the Endeavour Mining Corp announced and completed the sale of its non-core Youga Mine to MNG Gold for $25.3 million. Youga was acquired by the Avesoro Resources Inc. on 18 December 2017.

  • Youga Gold Mine Industry About

    Youga Gold Mine Details Parent Category: Burkina Faso Category: Gold Mining Last Updated on 25 August 2014 Commodities: Gold; Area: Boulgou; Type: Open-pit Mine; Annual Production: 91,000 ounces of gold (2012) Owner: Burkina Mining Company (BMC) Shareholders: Endeavour Mining Corporation (90%)

  • youga gold mine burkina mining company

    youga gold mine burkina mining company. Gold production at the Youga Mine increased by 59 to 2714 kg from 2563 kg in 2010 Endeavour Mining Corp which was the company that operated the Youga Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and Views Youga Gold Mine is situated about 180km southeast of Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso.

  • Endeavour Mining sells its Youga gold mine Burkina-emine

    Mar 04, 2016· About the Youga Mine The Youga Gold Mine is located approximately 180 km southeast of Ouagadougou. Endeavour holds a 90% interest in Burkina Mining Company (“BMC”) which has been granted the rights to exploit the Youga Gold Deposit. The remaining 10% of BMC is held by the Government of Burkina Faso.

  • Avesoro boosts reserves at Youga mine in Burkina Faso

    May 08, 2019· The company expects total production from Youga and its New Liberty gold mine in Liberia should come in at over 200,000 ounces of gold a year for

  • Avesoro Holdings

    Youga Gold Mine acquired from Endeavour Mining Inc. in February 2016 for US$25.3m High grade Balogo deposit acquired from Endeavour Mining Inc. in February 2016 for US$25.3m Trucking of ore from Balogo to Youga commenced in March 2017 Production: 90,000-100,000 oz forecast for 2019

  • Mine d’or de Youga L'actualité au Burkina Faso

    Depuis mars 2016, la mine d’or de Youga gérée par Burkina Mining Company (BMC) et détenue à 90% par Endeavour et 10% par l’Etat burkinabé, est passée aux mains du turc MNG Gold pour la coquette somme de 25.6 millions de dollars américains, soit près de

  • Avesoro Resources Inc. West Africa's Next Mid Tier Gold

    Combined proven and Probable Mineral Reserves of 14.74Mt containing 814,900 ounces of gold grading 1.72g/t; Combined Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource of 22.16Mt containing 1,189,100 ounces of gold grading 1.67g/t and Inferred Mineral Resource of 7.6Mt containing 377,000 ounces of gold

  • Youga Gold Mine Industry About

    Youga Gold Mine Details Parent Category: Burkina Faso Category: Gold Mining Last Updated on 25 August 2014 Commodities: Gold; Area: Boulgou; Type: Open-pit Mine; Annual Production: 91,000 ounces of gold (2012) Owner: Burkina Mining Company (BMC) Shareholders: Endeavour Mining Corporation (90%)

  • Mining operations restart at Avesoro’s Youga gold mine in

    Canadian exploration and development company Avesoro Resources has announced the restart of the mining processing and operations at the Youga Gold Mine in Burkina Faso. The operational restart was followed by the company’s negotiations with the open-pit mining contractor Orkun Group and former open-pit employees.

  • Youga Gold Project Knight Piésold

    Youga Gold Project. The Youga Gold Project is located in the Nahouri province of southern Burkina Faso, approximately 180 km south of the capital, Ouagadougou and 5 km north of the country’s southern border with Ghana.

  • youga gold mine burkina mining company

    youga gold mine burkina mining company. Gold production at the Youga Mine increased by 59 to 2714 kg from 2563 kg in 2010 Endeavour Mining Corp which was the company that operated the Youga Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and Views Youga Gold Mine is situated about 180km southeast of Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso.

  • Avesoro regains control of Burkina Faso gold mine after

    Aug 16, 2019· The Youga mine is in the southern Boulgou province, 180 km southeast of Burkina Faso’s capital of Ouagadougou. Youga has a measured and indicated resource of 16.64 million tonnes grading 1.73 g/t.

  • MNG Gold Acquires Endeavour Mining's Youga Gold Mine for

    The Youga Gold Mine is located approximately 180 km southeast of Ouagadougou. Endeavour holds a 90 percent interest in Burkina Mining Company which has been granted the rights to exploit the Youga Gold Deposit. The remaining 10 percent of BMC is held by the Government of Burkina Faso.

  • Youga gold mine Mining Weekly

    Name of the project and location Youga gold mine, Burkina Faso. Project description The project involves the construction of a million-ton-a-year gold mine.

  • Avesoro HomePage

    Youga Gold Mine acquired from Endeavour Mining Inc. in February 2016 for US$25.3m High grade Balogo deposit acquired from Endeavour Mining Inc. in February 2016 for US$25.3m Trucking of ore from Balogo to Youga commenced in March 2017 Production: 90,000-100,000 oz forecast for 2019

  • Youga mine, Burkina Faso Mining Weekly

    Average gold recovery from the plant for life-of-mine is expected to remain steady at 93% to 94%. The Youga mine employs about 424 full-time workers, including expatriate and local employees, and

  • Mine d’or de Youga L'actualité au Burkina Faso

    Depuis mars 2016, la mine d’or de Youga gérée par Burkina Mining Company (BMC) et détenue à 90% par Endeavour et 10% par l’Etat burkinabé, est passée aux mains du turc MNG Gold pour la coquette somme de 25.6 millions de dollars américains, soit près de

  • Mining News

    24 rows· May 08, 2019· The Company's assets include the New Liberty Gold Mine in Liberia ("New

  • PARAMETERUNIT20192020Waste Tonneskt19,4644,374Marginal Tonneskt8835Ore Tonneskt995395ROM Gradeg/t Au3.351.61See all 24 rows on miningnewsfeed
  • Avesoro's Youga grinds to a halt Mining Journal

    "The company remains confident of a positive near-term conclusion, however gold processing operations have now been temporarily suspended at Youga," it said. "Mining

  • Mining News

    The Company's assets include the New Liberty Gold Mine in Liberia ("New Liberty") and the Youga Gold Mine in Burkina Faso ("Youga").

  • Avesoro Resources suspends operation at Youga gold mine in

    Aug 09, 2019· Avesoro Resources PLC has suspended all processing and mining operations at the Youga gold mine in Burkina Faso following yesterday;’s security breach.. The shares tumbled 11% to

  • Youga Gold Project Knight Piésold

    Youga Gold Project. The Youga Gold Project is located in the Nahouri province of southern Burkina Faso, approximately 180 km south of the capital, Ouagadougou and 5 km north of the country’s southern border with Ghana.

  • youga gold mine burkina mining company

    youga gold mine burkina mining company. Gold production at the Youga Mine increased by 59 to 2714 kg from 2563 kg in 2010 Endeavour Mining Corp which was the company that operated the Youga Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and Views Youga Gold Mine is situated about 180km southeast of Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso.

  • Avesoro Resources suspends operation at Youga gold mine in

    Aug 09, 2019· Avesoro Resources PLC has suspended all processing and mining operations at the Youga gold mine in Burkina Faso following yesterday;’s security breach.. The shares tumbled 11% to

  • MNG Gold Acquires Endeavour Mining's Youga Gold Mine for

    The Youga Gold Mine is located approximately 180 km southeast of Ouagadougou. Endeavour holds a 90 percent interest in Burkina Mining Company which has been granted the rights to exploit the Youga Gold Deposit. The remaining 10 percent of BMC is held by the Government of Burkina Faso.

  • burkina mining company youga

    bmc burkina mining company dinykoekoek. Endeavour Mining sells its Youga gold mine Burkina-emine. Endeavour holds a 90% interest in Burkina Mining Company ("BMC") which has been granted the rights to exploit the Youga Gold Deposit. The remaining 10% of BMC is held by the Government of Burkina

  • Youga gold mine Mining Weekly

    Name of the project and location Youga gold mine, Burkina Faso. Project description The project involves the construction of a million-ton-a-year gold mine.

  • Youga gold-mine

    The project involves the construction of a million-ton-a-year gold-mine. The project proposes the openpit mining of five pits by means of contract mining with ore to be processed through a

  • Mining and Processing Operations Restart at the Youga Gold

    Both the open pit mining and gold processing plant operations have now restarted at the Youga Gold Mine ("Youga") in Burkina Faso. Mining operations recommenced at Youga on June 15, with

  • burkina mining company youga

    Youga gold mine, Burkina Faso, Avesoro Resources. Oct 22, 2020 The Youga gold mine is situated 180km south-east of Ouagadougou, the capital city of Burkina Faso. Initially owned by Endeavour Mining, the mine was sold to Avesoro Jersey (formerly MNG Gold) in February 2016. The mine was then acquired by Avesoro Resources in December 2017.

  • Mine d’or de Youga L'actualité au Burkina Faso

    Depuis mars 2016, la mine d’or de Youga gérée par Burkina Mining Company (BMC) et détenue à 90% par Endeavour et 10% par l’Etat burkinabé, est passée aux mains du turc MNG Gold pour la coquette somme de 25.6 millions de dollars américains, soit près de 15 000 milliards de Francs CFA, au cours actuel du dollar.

  • Avesoro Resources restarts Youga operations

    Jun 18, 2019· TSX and AIM listed West African gold producer Avesoro Resources restarted its open pit mining and gold processing plant operations at the Youga gold mine in Burkina Faso.. This follows the suspension of operations at Youga on 12 June, after the operation’s open pit employees refused to work following the company’s announcement on 10 June that it was transitioning to contractor mining at

  • Burkina Mining Company SA 24 Photos Mining Company

    Communiqué de BMC SA La société Burkina Mining Company (BMC SA), située dans la commune de Zabré, province du Boulgou, région du Centre-Est, est beaucoup préoccupée par la situation de chômage et de sous-emploi qui sévissent particulièrement parmi les jeunes de la communes de Zabre.

  • Burkina Faso: Mining operations restart at Avesoro's Youga

    Jun 18, 2019· Canadian exploration and development company Avesoro Resources has announced the restart of the mining processing and operations at the Youga Gold Mine in Burkina Faso. The operational restart was followed by the company’s negotiations with the open-pit mining contractor Orkun Group and former open-pit employees.

  • Burkina Faso: Avesoro completes Youga and Balogo gold

    Dec 22, 2017· Avesoro Resources, active in Liberia on the New Liberty goldmine, has announced that it has completed the acquisition of Youga and Balogo gold mines in Burkina Faso, announced late October 2017. The $65.9 million deal is “transformational” for the company and adds two mines in production to its portfolio. “Youga.